Candidates will expand and prove technical skills and knowledge by demonstrating their use of outlook
This course is designed to provide the fundamental understanding of the use of outlook services for both business and daily usage. From simply configuring outlook, organizing mail, creating rules and so much more.
What Will I Learn?
- How to customize the Outlook user interface, format message content,
- How to create or insert graphic elements; send and respond to emails and meeting requests.
- How to manage and share multiple calendars, schedule meetings, and appointments,
- How to create contact records, tasks
- How to set up contact groups to facilitate communication with other Outlook users.
Please note with immediate effect, ICTC has indefinitely discontinued All technical courses that require hands-on/In-person participation.
We are currently only offering Microsoft Office, Computer Essentials and Accounting Online Courses.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, however the maintenance of proper health and safety guidelines for both our instructors and students is of critical importance at this time. Thank you for your ongoing support. Stay safe, keep sanitized and stay at home