This course allows teachers to discover the enormous power of the Microsoft 365 platform, revealing tools and techniques, which they can incorporate into their teaching.
The course will cover all the most relevant programs of the Microsoft family: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Sway, Stream, One Note, Teams, One Drive, Office Lens and Share Point.
Overview of Microsoft Office 365 for educators
- Creating effective and engaging presentations in PowerPoint
- Recording presentations for flipped classes.
- Sharing resources with OneDrive
- Creating class notebooks with OneNote
- Communicating and collaborating with Microsoft Teams
- Creating surveys and quizzes in Forms
- Microsoft Stream: open, manage and use the Stream gallery to create videos to use in your classroom.
- Share Point: create a website in with you can upload files, materials, plan lessons, link a video repository, share content, and receive content from your students.