Managing Your Finances During & After COVID-19 FREE Webinar
September 30 | 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM UTC-4
We understand these are worrying times. You might have concerns or questions about managing your personal or small business finances.
To support you and your business Innovative Computer Training Center – ICTC is hosting a Webinar with our community Experts and ICTC Instructors on Managing your Finances During and After COVID-19.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask and get answers to your questions live.
The following webinar is designed to help you better understand how to manage your finances during these difficult times
Here is what you will learn:
- Analyzing your spending
- Keep your Debt under control
- Lowering Monthly Expenses
- Starting a Side Hustle
- Investment Options
- What are your legal options
- and much more.
The webinar will be recorded, so don’t worry if you can’t make it – you’ll be able to re-watch it on our Community Forum
- Rena Rampersad – ACCA Certified – Financial Accountant
- Geeta Jaggan – Credit and Risk Management Specialist
- David-Lee Skinner-Ballantyne – ACCA Certified, Financial Educator
- Anslem CharlesAccounting, Business and Entrepreneurship Lecturer Entrepreneur
- Sharifa Ammon Attorney at Lawyer